Dynamic View - 7 ways to read my blog

When I started to write this blog (one month and a half) I did not have any idea about html codes and about how to gain popularity (I have many views but this is not my objective). As my hobby is photography and as I enjoy to share photos, I thought it will be a good idea to add some stories to my photos and discover new interesting facts about dogs. Additionaly, Yorkshire Terrier is quite a demanding breed, I thought it will be also beneficial to share some advices on how to take care of a Yorkie. Today I would like to explain what are the different ways to read my blog. I have a dynamic template - it means my blog is equipped with interactive layouts. Below I attach some print screens. Choose one of the layouts in the left top corner and have fun ;-) my favourite is snapshot Which one is your favourite? :-) Buzz Blogger:
Blogger now offers seven new ways to experience your favorite blogs. Classic: A modern twist on a traditional template Flipcard: Photos tiled across the page Magazine: A clean, elegant editorial style layout Mosaic: A mosaic mix of different sized images and text Sidebar: An email inbox-like view with a reading page for quick scrolling and browsing Snapshot: An interactive pinboard of your posts Timeslide: A horizontal view of your posts by time period Dynamic Views make it easier to read your favorite blogs. Better yet, they make it easy to discover posts written long ago that you may not have read.
Watch the video to see the presentation:-)

Comments